Alpha Educational Print (AEP) was established in 1999 to cater for the needs of the education market, with customers in schools, colleges and examination boards.
Our customers require quality products, tight deadlines and organised service at competitive prices.
The education market is seasonal hence we have capacity and equipment to offer other market sectors our range of services.
We have a team of designers who are able to help you with all aspects of the design process, from a small leaflet to a complex catalogue.
We are equally able to take final artwork and print from your final PDF files.
AEP have pioneered the use of digital technology to meet the needs of today's market place and can print up to 140,000 impressions per hour.
- Colour Printing via Xerox and Indigo Technology
- Mono Printing via Docutech
- IBM Infoprint, with in-line finishing to block books
- Saddle Stitching
- Wiro Binding
- Perfect Binding
- Case Binding
- Wide format poster equipment
- Laminating - both gloss and matt finishes